By Adam Wulf on March 11, 2008
When working on my first iPhone app, I needed to import the libXML framework into my project. I took a look at a sample app that used the libXML framework, and made sure that the framework list in my project matched the one in the sample project – but for some reason my project wouldn’t compile. It kept complaining that it couldn’t find a libXML header file or some such, and so finally i turned to The Google, and found the answer. I’m sure this stuff is a no-brainer for more experienced Cocoa / iPhone developers, but since I’m neither yet, I thought this was a bit trickier than I expected.