I’d upgraded my site to use WordPress 3.0 about a month or two ago, and until now I hadn’t noticed that it’d messed up the custom RSS plugin I use. The RSS feed for the site was showing zero posts! Yikes!
Well tonight I spent some time and got everything fixed - upgraded the plugin, re-customized, re-tested. However – for about 30 minutes tonight my site’s feed was listing not only my blog posts, but was also including my bookmarks! That means if you’re one of the lucky few who’s RSS reader refreshed during that blessed half hour, you likely be seeing 20+ “posts” from me. While each of those bookmarks are assuredly awesome – I did not, in fact, go on a hellish post-writing spree – apologies for possibly spamming your RSS inbox with my bookmarks.
And apologies all around for 2 months of broken RSS + a hectic 30 minutes of too much RSS. I believe that everything should finally be back in working order. Please let me know if you notice any oddness.